This year I had the pleasure to work with Millie Jackson, CMT. Her experience and knowledge are incomparable. Check it out!
I'm pleased to welcome you to find out more about me and my work!
This is what I'd like to offer you:
- enthusiasm: I love what I do and love making others happy as well!
- fun: I am motivated to help you have a good time along the way.
- creativity: one of my favorite things is to be challenged to come up with unique ideas.
- diversity: browse through my portfolio to see the diversity of styles and techniques I have enjoyed developing as a professional designer. I will find the right technique and style for you!
- focus: targeting your audience and meeting your goals.
- fair price: I will work within your budget. I also enjoy trading and giving discounts for bigger packages. Contact me for more details.
- satisfaction: I will work until you are satisfied with the results. Please see reviews from my clients here.
- awareness: 3% of my income goes to worthy causes (my 2013 choices: United Way, National Parks Association, Red Cross, Tibetan Mongolian Cultural Center, Pets Alive).
I’m devoted to making my clients happy and helping us all succeed.
Let me know when you are ready to share your ideas with me.
I’m eager to start working with you!